im hungry

,
I'm sitting in the library, waiting for my last class of the week. This week has been one of the most intense weeks I've had this year. I'm all nostalgic since this is my last full week at UCLA for who knows how long (probably a year), but I've been really busy with school work and preparation for my trip so I hardly even have time to reflect on this year.

I'm too tired and my head hurts too much so I will just give brief updates about my life.

Important update #1:
I now have an official traveling buddy for the summer portion of my travels. Justin Yoontae Kim will have the privilege of traveling with me to Costa Rica, Peru, Brazil, and other various Central and South American countries. I'm gonna eat llama.

Important update #2:
MyFirstDictionary is the best blog ever. Check it out.

Important update #3:
I am now officially hardcore.


The End.

1 comments:

hugger_mugger said...

wait so now you have a firend coming with you?
and what is that a pic of it doesnt load

Post a Comment