Braunschweig and My Destiny Dream

,
Last time I wrote I had gotten in touch with Jill, a host from Couchsurfing.com, and that same night we went to her place. We talked with Jill and her boyfriend, Frank, and they took us out that night and showed us the town. We got to meet some of their friends and had a great night and knocked out on their couch.

Since then, we haven't done anything too crazy. We do get pretty lost everyday, but it's fun. Other than the extra miles of walking we do, getting lost has no real cons. We end up stumbling upon delicious bakeries, snack shops, and other sources of delicious snacks. We had to migrate from Jill's apartment to another guy's since Jill could only put us up for 2 nights, but our new host is awesome as well. Dominik, our host, works for a company that deals with car engines, and he is one of the guys who does stuff on computers to make sure the engines work well. He is also unbelievably trusting and he gave us a key to his apartment and leaves us there alone at 5:30 in the morning. He leaves 50 Euro bills lying around too. I love CouchSurfing.

Braunschweig is a pretty small town and it is full of these big, old buildings. Jill told us (while she was showing us around the town at night) that some of the buildings actually allowed people to climb up to the roofs or into the towers. Climbing stuff, in case you devoted readers haven't noticed, is really appealing to me. Matt seems to like it too. So we found the buildings the next day and tried to find ways up. One of the buildings, called the Schloss Arkaden, is an old building that was renovated in order to house a huge mall. There's some cool statues on top and Jill told us we were allowed up, but we couldn't find the entrance. We searched every hallway, staircase, elevator, and parking lot but couldn't figure out how to get to the roof. About an hour later and after asking the librarian (there was a library in the building too), we made it to the top. It was pretty cool, but kind of anticlimactic since we had been searching for so long.

The next coolest thing so far was my destiny dream. It's kinda long and weird, but basically I had a dream that I had a next door neighbor who was an Asian girl with short hair and her name was Amy. She dropped her phone and I returned it but she was afraid of me. Seems like just some random dream, right? Wrong. Matt and I are convinced that this is a destiny dream. Represents some sort of woman I am supposed to meet, possibly marry. It's destiny. If you are (or know of) an Asian girl who is my age (plus or minus a few years) and you are pretty and you have short hair and your first name or middle name or last name or nickname is Amy or something similar, then please let me know because we are destined to be together.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

omg

"If you are (or know of) an Asian girl who is my age (plus or minus a few years) and you are pretty and you have short hair and your first name or middle name or last name or nickname is Amy or something similar, then please let me know because we are destined to be together. "

ahahahahahahahahhaha!

Post a Comment